Job Opening at Kickapoo Coffee Roasters
Position Title: Cafe Sales Manager
About Kickapoo Coffee Roasters
Since 2005, Kickapoo Coffee Roasters has worked to forge lasting, equitable partnerships with small-scale farmers. We work directly with growers and coffee cooperatives to ensure high standards for quality, sustainability and farmer compensation. Based in southwest Wisconsin’s beautiful Driftless region, Kickapoo Coffee seeks new team members who share in our mission and values and are eager to join in our growing, entrepreneurial-spirited, family-friendly work environment.
The Cafe Sales Manager is responsible for developing and executing the strategic sales plan for cafes and restaurants. This position is responsible for providing on-site customer training and technical support as needed and for helping to maintain Kickapoo Coffee’s engagement with the specialty coffee industry. The Cafe Sales Manager is a member of the Marketing & Sales team and works in close collaboration with all other departments to execute sales initiatives.
- Sell Kickapoo Coffee to cafes and restaurants in the Upper Midwest and beyond.
- Proactively develop sales strategy in partnership with the Director of Marketing & Sales and the Leadership Team.
- Collaborate with sales, customer support and marketing teams to achieve sales goals and deliver exceptional customer service
- Develop and maintain relationships with and propose new business to existing customers.
- Identify leads and manage the lead process.
- Provide training and tech support to customers at their locations.
- Update and maintain CRM database for potential and current cafe customers.
- Stay current with market research, attend tradeshows and conduct travel to existing and developing customers.
- Oversee the Equipment Sales Program, including sales, consultation, vendor relationships and installation as needed.
- Maintain customer relationships based on service, quality and commitment to the customer.
- Promote customer engagement in Kickapoo Coffee’s mission and giving programs.
Requirements & Desired Skills
- Sales experience in specialty coffee industry preferred.
- Experience with training, tech support and equipment placement desired.
- Excellent communication and customer service abilities.
- Ability to travel for sales calls, customer management and industry events.
- Stellar time management and organization skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Paid vacation + company holidays
- Retirement plan
- One free pound of coffee every week
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with
position title "Cafe Sales Manager" in the subject line.