Barista at Bayfield Cafe
About Kickapoo Coffee Roasters
Since 2005, Kickapoo Coffee Roasters has worked to forge lasting, equitable partnerships with small-scale farmers. We work directly with growers and coffee cooperatives to ensure high standards for quality, sustainability and farmer compensation. Opening this summer, our Bayfield Café shares the same high standards and delivers inspired coffees and delicious foods featuring fresh, local and organic ingredients. Kickapoo Coffee seeks team members who share in our mission and values and are eager to join our growing, entrepreneurial-spirited and uplifting work environment.
The Barista at the Kickapoo Coffee Bayfield cafe will be responsible for representing the values of our farmer relationships, sustainability and quality as well as creating an exemplary customer service experience.
- Provide excellent customer service and stellar coffee drink preparation
- Have a desire to learn and advance your skills as a barista
- Ability to work the espresso machine and other brew equipment
- Work well within a team
- Be punctual and tidy
Requirements & Desired Skills
- Customer Service Enthusiast
- Ability to remain calm and personable in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule
- Passion for specialty coffee
- Desire to bring joy to others and engage with community
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 30 lbs.
- Previous barista experience encouraged, but not required
- Passion for ethically sourced, organic, high quality coffee and food and for supporting farmer cooperatives
- Good sense of humor a must
Hours, Wage & Location
Full- and part-time positions available
Hourly wage plus tips
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with
position title "Barista" in the subject line.