Cafe Coordinator at Bayfield Cafe
About Kickapoo Coffee Roasters
Since 2005, Kickapoo Coffee Roasters has worked to forge lasting, equitable partnerships with small-scale farmers. We work directly with growers and coffee cooperatives to ensure high standards for quality, sustainability and farmer compensation. Opening this summer, our Bayfield Café shares the same high standards and delivers inspired coffees and delicious foods featuring fresh, local and organic ingredients. Kickapoo Coffee seeks team members who share in our mission and values and are eager to join our growing, entrepreneurial-spirited and uplifting work environment.
If you are looking for a great place to work with a stellar team of unique and joyous individuals to lead we want to meet you. The best fit for our Cafe Coordinator position will be a dedicated individual eager to teach, lead, share and inspire within the café and greater Bayfield community. Salary, Hours and Expectations dependent on the individual candidate.
- Lead and Manage a Team of Happy & Engaged Baristas
- Hire, Train and Support Team Members
- Manage Daily Operations
- Staff Scheduling
- Cafe Email Management
- Customer Support
- Inventory Management & Ordering
- Reporting & Managing Loss
- Food Program Ordering, Execution, Quality Control & Safety
- Lead Cash Management
- Cafe Aesthetics
- Quality Control
- General Cafe Maintenance & Repairs
- Active Participant in Cafe Leadership Team
- Barista Duties
Requirements & Desired Skills
- Customer service enthusiast
- Clear and kind communicator
- Passion for teaching and leading others
- Organized, honest and a joy to work with
- Experience working the espresso machine and other brewing equipment preferred but not required. Full training will be provided.
- Interest in specialty coffee
- A desire to continually be challenged and grow both personally and professionally
Hours, Wage & Location
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with
position title "Cafe Coordinator" in the subject line.