About Kickapoo Coffee Roasters
Since 2005, Kickapoo Coffee Roasters has worked to forge lasting, equitable partnerships with small-scale farmers. We work directly with growers and coffee cooperatives to ensure high standards for quality, sustainability and farmer compensation. Based in southwest Wisconsin’s beautiful Driftless region, Kickapoo Coffee seeks new team members who share in our mission and values and are eager to join our growing, entrepreneurial-spirited, family-friendly work environment.
The Sales Representative is responsible for managing the entire sales pipeline from inquiry to close and for helping grow and maintain existing business.
- Sell bulk and packaged Kickapoo Coffee in the Upper Midwest and beyond.
- Proactively enact sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Analyze weekly sales reports and ordering data.
- Follow up with all incoming sales leads.
- Partner with Field Representatives to execute plans and achieve market goals.
- Maintain relationships based on service, quality and commitment to the customer.
- Contact customers on a regular basis about ordering, merchandising, improvement of existing item placement, new product presentations, authorizations and placement, monthly promotional calendar and in-store demos and marketing events.
- Update and maintain CRM for leads and current customers.
- Serve as a member of Sales Team.
- Attend industry events and conduct occasional travel to leads and existing customers.
- Give input into development of new products and effective in-store marketing materials.
- Help retain existing customers through proactive outreach.
- Review weekly order data.
- Answer roastery phones and direct calls.
Requirements and Desired Skills
- Minimum 2 years sales or customer service experience
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Stellar communication and people skills a must.
- Team player with strong ability to act independently and be empowered.
- Paid vacation + company holidays
- Retirement plan
- One free pound of coffee every week
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with position title "Sales Representative" in the subject line.