Temporary Production Order Fulfillment Assistant
Delivery & Order Fulfillment Assistant
About Kickapoo Coffee Roasters
Since 2005, Kickapoo Coffee Roasters has worked to forge lasting, equitable partnerships with small-scale farmers. We work directly with growers and coffee cooperatives to ensure high standards for quality, sustainability and farmer compensation. Based in southwest Wisconsin’s beautiful Driftless region, Kickapoo Coffee seeks new team members who share in our mission and values and are eager to join in our growing, entrepreneurial-spirited, family-friendly work environment.
As a member of the production team, this position assists with aspects of order fulfillment, including green bean handling, labeling, shipping.
- Assist with order fulfillment (labeling, packaging, and shipping) of wholesale and e-commerce orders
- Communicate with other members of the production team to ensure efficient and accurate packaging
- Maintain a clean, well-organized workspace, keep the production area stocked with necessary supplies
- Other tasks, as directed
Requirements & Desired Skills
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy for extended periods of time
- Willingness to work as a team player
- Ability to self-direct and work independently
- Friendly, personal demeanor
Benefits & Compensation
- Part-time, hourly
- Temporary position
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with
“Production Assistant” in the subject line.
Kickapoo Coffee is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.